No Subject

Has anybody been using their thigh as an infusion site?  I'm slim, and
exercise regularly.  I'm wondering if my thighs might be a good
alternative to my abdomen.  But I'm concerned what effect leg presses,
cardio, even every day stair climbing might have on the set holding.
Any input?

- -Mark
thighs. my abdomen is a wreck after years of injection there. i use the "tops
of my thighs" when sitting as an insertion site. because the nerves are sparse
here It is not to painful to use. absorption is good, spot