[IPn] End of the year

It's the end of the year and another quarter has come and gone. Once
again it is time for our quarterly pledge drive. I don't know if you
have noticed, but a couple of our larger sponsors are now gone so
funds are tighter than ever. We are fortunate that our benefactor
from Philadelphia has again made a generous gift to start of the
pledge drive offering a $250.00 challenge.

For those of you new to Insulin Pumpers, four time a year we run a
pledge drive to help raise money to pay the bills. Member donations
account for a little more than half of last year's revenue and this
year looks about the same. The balance is made up of contributions
from our friends and suppliers in industry that provide you with
pumps, strips, sets, etc....

There are several ways you can give.

1) make a matching donation to PHILADELPHIA's challenge. Your $10,
$25, $50, ... whatever you can afford.... donation will be matched by
PHILADELPHIA up to a total of $250 in matching funds.

2) become a sustaining donor. Pledge $10, $20, ..... a month to help
provide a steady stream of revenue Insulin Pumpers can depend on.

3) you MAKE a challenge $100 or more to the members of this forum to
match your generosity. Double the value of their pledge by matching
their contributions up to your challenge limit.

Hopefully when I return Monday morning, PHILADELPHIA's challenge will
be matched.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035