[IP] Kidney Question

I have gone through many of the same things you described. I would suggest
that you see a nephrologist in addition to your endocrinologist. The
nephrologist will be able to let you know exactly where you stand currently
with kidney function and can help you with information on diet and medication
as well as continuing your exercise to decrease and delay further loss of
kidney function.

I have been told that I am facing a kidney transplant in the near future, and
I tell you that as encouragement, because my kidney function has been quite
reduced for years. I believe it is the combination of medication, diet and
exercise that has brought me this far and makes me a possible candidate for a
transplant. You can live a full and energetic life with decreased kidney

I would  be happy to discuss this with you further offline if you have any
further questions or if you simply need someone to listen.

Best of luck to you, Keep exercising and I will keep you in my thoughts and