From: "margo2" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 9:13 AM
Subject: [IP] LifeTrac Systems, Inc.

 Does anyone know anything about the following email I just received:
 November 1st, 2003
SugarTrac Subscriber List:
"We really are getting closer to completion of the new re-design.
 I know your're anxious to keep your subscribers informed, but we
 need to wait just a little longer to see how the device performs."

 Further on this, our SugarTrac Non-Invasive Glucose Monitor will
be delayed because the IT designers will have to re-write the voice
recognition program.

 I will continue to work on your behalf in obtaining information
 regarding the progress of the SugarTrac monitor.

 Thank you,
 Larry Myles
LifeTrac Systems Inc.