RE: [IP] 50% of T1 med professionals use pumps

>I have to ask this.  Does it seem to anyone else that 50% is a
>relatively low number of medical professionals that use the pump?  It
>just seems to me that it would be higher.

absolutely.... extremely low....
(though im sure, it is a much greater percent, then society, as a whole)

no way, are half of all type 1's(in the US) pumping.... not even close
(even considering the economics of it, its still a small percentage)
(i hope "type 1" is considered an acceptable term, to the majority)