[IP] LifeTrac Systems, Inc.

Does anyone know anything about the following email I just received:

November 1st, 2003

SugarTrac Subscriber List:

"We really are getting closer to completion of the new re-design.
I know your're anxious to keep your subscribers informed, but we
need to wait just a little longer to see how the device performs."

Further on this, our SugarTrac Non-Invasive Glucose Monitor will
be delayed because the IT designers will have to re-write the voice
recognition program.

I will continue to work on your behalf in obtaining information
regarding the progress of the SugarTrac monitor.

Thank you,

Larry Myles
LifeTrac Systems Inc.