From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of George
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 7:20 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Snake Oil

          Listing #  3562770814

While cruising around eBay, I came across a listing for a CD about
"Reverse Diabetes - Go Off Insulin Type 2 & 1" and I became a bit
upset.  What if some parent of a newly diagnosed child with Type 1
actually believed this?

I have sent my complaint to eBay about this.  At the very least they
need to remove the reference to Type 1 diabetes.  Personally I want
the person that sells this either tarred and feathered, or preferably
have their pancreas removed and let them cure themselves.