Re: [IP] RE: Infusion site

Mark - I like leg sites - I feel i get really good absorbtion - and I like to
rest my tummy. The only down side for me is I tend to pull the sites out
easier - so i just make sure I have extra with me. (I use the tenders so I can
redo just the site easily).

I am just working on getting a good exercise program going again - so i can't
comment on the affect - the literature does say that if you are using a major
muscle group that insulin can be put to work quicker - but when talking
insulin going in slowly i don't think there would be that big an effect.

good luck
Linda & Dax