From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Danielle
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 11:55 AM
To: ip-ip
Subject: Re: [IP] Was It a Trick or a Treat?

From: Charles Soderstrom email @ redacted

<Fifty years ago tonight I was in the hospital having just developed
Yes they put you in the hospital for that back then. So I have not
getting insulin for one day.
Thank God we have insulin. I was in China 10 years ago and I spoke to
Chinese Dr. on the ship about insulin. She said it was only available
very rich people in the large cities and if you lived in the country and
poor you were out of luck.>

They put one in the hospital 34 years ago, too - for 3 days! <g>
of anniversaries, Charles, and thank God, indeed!