From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jef
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 9:08 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] CA insurance options?

Anyone paying for insurance out of pocket in California? I'm getting a
little fed up with my high priced CORBRA payments and want to see if
anyone has recommendations.

There are several plans here:

They don't seem so bad, but can anyone help with some suggestions?
Anything in particular I should be worried about when trying to get a
plan? (Sorry for the ignorance, I've been getting health insurance for
corporat world.)

Any suggestions would help.