From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 8:26 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] 50% of T1 med professionals use pumps

Re: [IP] 50% of T1 med professionals use pumps

I believe the first time I saw this article it was published in The
Diabetes
Educator, a publication of the American Association of Diabetes
Educators. I
 most likely have an original copy of the issue, but as with all other
journals,
it is buried in a few boxes.

When I was with Animas Corp. we had multiple copies of the reprints of
the
article. Perhaps a call to the CS department might turn up a copy for
them to
mail to you, if interested. Other than that, AADE might have a copy to
forward
or at least tell you the issue citation.

www.diabeteseducators.org

Barbara Bradley, MS, RN, CDE
Independent Diabetes Educator and Diabetes Management Consultant