Re: [IP] Pumping Pooch

I am surprised that you would make assumptions with nothing to back it up
with.  You have no idea what was paid for that pump for the pooch.  You also
seem to lack an understanding of what some people will do for their pets.  I
have a friend who's dog got cancer.  He paid untold thousands of dollars
trying to aide his pooch.  Also, it seems to me that the owner was a vet.
Hardly someone who could not afford the $5,000 for a pump. Besides, there is
now health insurance available for pets.  So, it is not out of the realm of
possibilities that some form of animal health insurance paid for the pump.

Also, the point of the story was unique ways in which an insulin pump can be
used rather than an invitation to play, "The Price is Right!"

Have a good, if not a rather cynical day!

Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in
finishing an activity but in doing it.

Author Greg Anderson