[IP] Re: lows at night

>>michelle posted:
I don't post often, but I had to put in my two cents worth here.  I don't
  want to offend anyone, but maybe if you would wake up your child (teenagers,
not talking about young children) so they could test their own bg that would

Hi Michelle,

Before we purchased the FreeStyle, I did wake Noah to do his bg
testing.  I still had to get up and then wake him up which took
longer than me just doing it with the FreeStyle.  I agree with you,
though, that part of the reason he doesn't wake on his own is because
it hasn't been required of him.  We now have some different "wake up"
methods to try out thanks to suggestions from some list members.  It
will take some effort on our part, but we'll find a solution.