Re: [IP] lows at night & being a kid with diabetes

Ditto here too.  I got it when I was 13 and my parents, well mom, were kept
in the loop so that they could assist should I need help.  The day to day
maintenance and upkeep were performed by me and me alone for 90% of my teen
years.  I made decisions on dosing, checking blood sugar, etc.

The only way to truly live with this disease is to embrace it and treat it
as a fact of life, and something that YOU (the infected party) must handle.
I'm not saying that it needs to be embraced with love, just resolution that it
isn't going away soon.

Sorry for getting so high on the soapbox, but this topic struck a chord.