RE: [IP] Trigger Finger Surgery

I have had all my trigger finger surgeries with a local.  There are two
locals that they can give you and I've had both.

I was even awake for both my carpal tunnel surgeries.

I found that it was much better to be awake.  This way, they only take you
into the recovery room and check your blood pressure, blood sugar and pulse
and if all is ok, you can leave right away.

I also had lots of fun talking with the anesthesiologist, nurses and doctors
while awake!!!  Sometimes even got to choose which music I would prefer to
listen to.

Kathy Bruckmeyer