Re: [IP] Life (Before and After) My Year On a Pump

What a story and what a whirlwind you have been through.  I am three days
into learning how to count carbs and feeling a little frustrated over my
swings up and down on MDI (Multiple Daily Injections).

But your story has invigorated me to stay with it,  get my pump, and start
feeling much better.