Re: [IP] Question about Antibiotics

With the proviso of YMMV it is a pretty well known fact that illness will
increase you blood sugars.  Many diabetic programs have dietary and other
advice on what to do on "SICK DAYS."

Of course it is very possible that an antibiotic of a specific type may
increase blood sugars just as steroids will increase blood sugars.

Best advice is to test often and take correction boluses.

Good luck!