Re: [IP] Life (Before and After) My Year On a Pump

Who would have thought, that a year on, with a small Insulin Pump, that the
miracle of a good life and good health could be returned to me ?

 What a awesome  diabetes life story!!  I am so glad you are doing better! I
mostly had low blood sugar problems, but lots of BS rollercoaster rides
after the lows. I have been pumping since Nov. 1/02 and have only had to
have the ambulance called once, I usually dont go so long with out scarry
lows. I am loving my pump!! Thanks for telling us your story!! Keep
celebrating life!!
Tami in Tucson
Pumping since Nov1/02