Re: [IP] losing wieght

  In the beginning of weight loss most people start shedding stored water
weight as well as building muscle.  That is why a lot of people will actually
see a slight weight gain ni the beginning.  So you are doing really well.

As for the drop in insulin because of the increase activity you are doing a
lot of the work that the insulin use to do by way of increase activity so
that is the reason for the drop.  I find that on days when Josh is not so
much of a couch potato he uses a lot less insulin.

I'm doing Weight Watchers and have lost almost 25 pounds so far.  It is a
lifestyle change, not a diet.  Keep up the good work.  Sounds like a great
way to start a new year!!!

mom to Joshua