[IP] FREE 508 Minimed Supplies

I have some supplies left from when I had my Minimed 508, they are free to
anyone who wants them.  I would also be willing to donate them to some type
of organization who gives out FREE pump supplies to people who can't afford
them or whose supplies aren't covered under their insurance.  Here is a list
of what I have.  Please provide your name and address so I can ship them to

1 FULL box of IV 3000  Transparent Dressing
1 Soft Serter (unopened)
3 Quick Set infusion sets (23 in)
3 reservoirs
1 sof set Ultimate infusion set (42 in)