[IP] Diet Vanilla Coke (again)

Well I have just tried it for the first time and what an unusual flavor. To
me, it tastes sort of like a cake mixture. It's taking a little while to get
used to but I actually don't think it's that bad. I couldn't drink it all the
time but once in awhile would be okay :)

Jacqueline HallGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :