Re: [IP] Re: losing weight

I was also eating a lot of fat and I changed it and cut it about in half.
I've been bottoming out all the time, still adjusting my insulin. I've
heard that part of it is because insulin is water soluble and fat is only
fat soluble. That might not be the real reason but fat seems to interfere
with the bodie's use of insulin or something.