Re: [IP] Humalog "OTC"

>>>This may be an area thing.  I asked recently at my local CVS, just to see
what the cost was and it was in the area of $55 or $56, plus sales tax
unless you had a written Rx, then there is no sales tax.

Then there would be no sales tax as Humalog, Novolog, and Lantus require a
prescription as they are not *true* insulins, but insulin analogs. This
requirement for an Rx is nationwide. No YMMV. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

You must have some resisitance; you can't sharpen an axe on a pound of
butter - Adrian Rogers