Re: [IP] story about diabetes

Did a quick Google search,  and came up with this info on this book.
I'll have to request it from our local library for my son to read.

Title:  How it Feels to Fight for Your Life

Author: Jill Kremintz

How it Feels to Fight for Your Life, by Jill Krementz (Fireside Books, Simon
&
 Schuster), an award winning book published in 1989, is still noteworthy. Ms.
Krementz has collected together 14 children who have a variety of different
chronic illnesses (CF, asthma and diabetes are included) and they each tell
their story. Their accounts are honest and unsentimental and the children
possess a rare acceptance of their lives that is very inspirational. Though
there are a few youngsters under 12, most of the stories are about teenagers
between 12 and 16. Because the book includes a child with CF, but does not
solely focus on CF, it gives our young readers with CF a chance to see the
struggles of others in relationship to their own struggle. This is really an
excellent book for the 8-14 crowd.

Sincerely,

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]