Re: [IP] story about diabetes

Did a quick Google search,  and came up with this info on this book.
I'll have to request it from our local library for my son to read.

Title:  How it Feels to Fight for Your Life
Author: Jill Kremintz

How it Feels to Fight for Your Life, by Jill Krementz (Fireside Books, Simon
 Schuster), an award winning book published in 1989, is still noteworthy. Ms.
Krementz has collected together 14 children who have a variety of different
chronic illnesses (CF, asthma and diabetes are included) and they each tell
their story. Their accounts are honest and unsentimental and the children
possess a rare acceptance of their lives that is very inspirational. Though
there are a few youngsters under 12, most of the stories are about teenagers
between 12 and 16. Because the book includes a child with CF, but does not
solely focus on CF, it gives our young readers with CF a chance to see the
struggles of others in relationship to their own struggle. This is really an
excellent book for the 8-14 crowd.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]