Re: [IP] Humalog "OTC"

> The CVS "online" price for Humalog, 10 ml vial is listed as
>             Quantity: 1 vial    Price: $51.99

This may be an area thing.  I asked recently at my local CVS, just to
see what the cost was and it was in the area of $55 or $56, plus sales tax
unless you had a written Rx, then there is no sales tax.

I have found that the cheapest place to get an Rx filled without
insurance is Costco, where you can go in even if you don't have a
membership and just say you need to get a Rx.  They let you in without a
member card.  In my area, the Rx department is closed on Sunday and in
the evening.

Judi in MI