Re: [IP] From Humalog to Novolog: Making the Switch

  Josh made the switch a year ago and we LOVE it!!!  His sites have gone a
full week with GREAT BGs up to the very end, he has little to no pain with
the large boluses, we were having to mix regular in with the Humalog to stop
site irritation, and when Josh first went on the Novalog we had to drop down
several of his basals and cut back on boluses because he requires less
insulin with the Novalog.

mom to Joshua
WA state