Re: [IP] Humalog "OTC"

I am also diabetic and my copay is 20.00!!!! and the price before insurance is
around $25.00 but that is their wholesale price. I do know that CVS only
charges about $25.00 for the bottle because they don't want to overprice
diabetic supplies I was buying it without insurance for about a year and 25.00
was what they were charging.