Re: FW: [IP] I'm in love.... (with my pump)

GERD = Gastro Esophogeal Reflux Disease.  My stomache creates to much acid and the top closing of my stomach no longer closes fully so the acid rises up and burns a hole in my esophagus.  Not sure if its the stomach or the pills for the stomach, but I feel really high( sticky throat and feel like throwing up) at the same time I feel low (weak and shaky) so I test alot. It also causes my blood pressure to not stabalize when I stand up and often I black out for a few seconds when I stand up.
Good thing is my sugars have been great since pump hook up.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm