FW: [IP] I'm in love.... (with my pump)

Hi Summer,
Congrats on the sugars. Started pumping on 21 - nov. Sugars have gone from
10-18 to ( last 3 days ) 4.1 - 9.5. And only one pinprick every 3 days aside
from testing. I am rapt. Started at 120 units per day, Adjusted downwards
twice now. At 80 units per day. Hopefully as I lose some weight this will
drop some more. Feeling great.

PS What's GERD