[IP] Great news!!!!

Hi everyone!   I just had to toot my horn today to people that would
understand the situation.   I just had my 4 month office visit with my endo
and he did the office version of the A1C.  Mine came back at 5.4!!!!  I have
been able to keep my levels as tight as when I was pregnant.  Of course the
nurse was questioning why I wanted so many test strips on my prescription, but
I politely quoted from the list regarding how often one should/could test
their BG.  I also reminded her that I test each and every time I drive.....
Anyway-- just wanted to share some good news...

Take care-