Re: [IP] Just wondering/E01 alarm on 508

>As long as everything looks ok on the pump screen after you get the alarm,
>I don't think you need to call the company. I called because I was at work,
>and I didn't know what the heck was happening. I was working in a new, very
>dry office building with carpets, and I worked with tons of electronic
>equipment and I got the alarm while I was walking down the hall to my

The only thing you have to remember, with a MM508, when you get a static
alarm (I think the code was E01), that it resets everything on the pump.
The basals are reset to "0", the clock, the date, everything has to be

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424