[IP] I think I'll try Novolog (was: Making the switch)

Thanks for sharing your experiences with switching from H to N, and thanks
for the technical details.

I usually get 3 days from my sites with my Humalog, but I don't change
because the site goes "dead" but rather because of the skin inflamation
(redness about 5mm diameter around cannula).

I think I'll uncork a bottle of Novolog and sample it, since I hear it has a
distinctive, lingering finish.  Then if it goes well with pastas and
chicken, I'll buy a case.  I'll let you know how it goes :-)

Thanks again for your input,