Re: [IP] Just wondering - Static Alarms

Marty asked <What do you do when you get a static alarm? Do you have to call
the company?>

Generally its good to call the company, if only to document the matter in
case it becomes a frequent problem and you need to return the pump for
repairs.  The static alarm usually just results in your having to re-program
the pump (a good reason to document your settings) which you can do with or
without customer service assistance depending on your comfort level with the
settings options.

I often get the alarms when I wear polyester pants.  Some pumpers put a used
dryer sheet in their  pump clip to minimize the problem - I resolved it by
only wearing pants made from natural materials.

Pump Daddy
t-o-m "at" att.net