[IP] I'm back on!

Just a quick note to y'all that I am back on my pump and feeling soooo much
better! Just in time for Turkey day too...  Thanks so  much to all of you who helped
me out with supplies, advice & offers of generosity and empathy.  I'm sorry I haven't
responded to all the emails, but we are travelling back & forth between relatives
and I can't always get to the computer for long.

I am so amazed at the goodwill and compassion from this group, especially these
days when that is sorely missed in areas of our society.  It just gives one hope and
makes you want to send that message back out into the world again.

So, I hope you all are having a great holiday because of or in spite of life's roller-coasters.  I for one am going to have an extra piece of pumpkin pie, a luxury and a
cheat I know, but a little celebration too.  Mostly I'm going to have a great time
with people I love, despite our circumstances right now, and be so grateful that they
are in my life.

Blessings to you all.  Sherrie L.

~ Sher

"If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun."  Katherine Hepburn

Do you Yahoo!?