[IP] Placebo?????

Hi everyone,

I've been on the pump for a few years now, and I've noticed for the last
several months bolusing humalog feels like I'm pumping a placebo.  After
reading several posts about novolog, I'm wondering if I should give it a try.
 My insulin/carb ratio has changed dramatically, again, like I was pumping
water...:(  My sites are not "bad", no nodules. I feel like I'm losing
ground.  I've checked my basals and they seem to be in check.  It's almost as
if I have to bolus twice the amount that I'm used to.  What could be
happening?  Another thing, I keep hearing pumpers say that when their bs are
high, they bolus and are back down within 2 hours, not so for me.

Any input????  Help!!!!