Re: [IP] Re: happy thanksgiving from Canada

Congratulations Sue!

Sounds like you did o.k. by yourself.  I am supposed to be carb counting,
but threw it all in today as it was my second day trying to carb count.  I
took a correction shot about two hours before dinner and then guessed at 30
units of humalog right before dinner.  Two hours after dinner, I was 189 and
pretty proud of myself.  Came home and noshed, but counted this time.  I'll
see how I did later.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Chris