Re: [IP] keeping it on

Here are a couple places I've used -- I'm listing these for your
convenience, not as a SPAMing plug for any particular store:

Diabetes Mall I-Store: http://www.diabetesnet.com/ishop/default.php?cPath=45

Unique Accessories:

I am also a very wild sleeper, tossing and turning over an entire queen size
bed by myself every night, and only once in 4 1/2 months have I become
disconnected--when I just left the pump "free" on the bed beside me.  This
may be a little strange, but recently, with my BGs so much better, I seem to
sleep much sounder and don't toss around as much!

Best wishes!

Lisa Mattox
IDDM 26 years, Animas since 7/02