From: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 8:13 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Recent Check-Ups

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

At my last appointment, my endocrinologist recommended that I have a cardiac
consult since I have had Type 1 diabetes for 30 years now and because I am
reaching the age (56) when signs of heart problems may begin to appear. The
first of many tests I had was a heartscan, a limited CT scan of the chest, to
see if there is evidence of coronary artery calcification.