Re: [IP] insurance quandry (groan)

Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:31:39 -0600
From: Trish Suchy <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] insurance quandry (groan)

Hi folks.  Does anyone else here live in Louisiana & have the state
employees' health plan that changed last summer to be administrated by Blue
Cross?  Or maybe a similar situation?

Hi Trish,

I have BC/BS of TN and had a similar problem a couple of years ago. We used
to get supplies straight from Mini-Med with United, but BC/BS required I go
through a medical supply comp. I went with Apria here..they are on my
approved list...but usually a small pharmacy, or another DME supply company
can order what you need too.
Good luck.
Joann, Mom to Cara