Re: [IP] From Humalog to Novolog: Making the Switch

I made the switch on Saturday.  I find it the same potentcy wise.  My nurse says most can get another day out of your site with novolog, but I got 3 days out of humalog and 3 out of novalog I havn't tried 4 on either yet.  I havn't found that it works faster or longer.  Basicly its humalog with buffers so you should be able to get another day out of your site!  Try it.  I'm just using one vial then going back to Humalog till my next endo appointment and then I'll get a prescription for which ever I prefer to use.  Try a bottle it can't hurt!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm