[IP] I'm in love.... (with my pump)

I am sooooo happy with my pump!!  My sugars have been great!!  My lowest was 3.2 and highest was 17.9( after a no deliver alarm) for the most part my sugars are in the 5and 6's and thats amazing for me!! I can't beleive I've gone 16 days without a sugar in the 20's!!!!  I woke up EVERY morning for 2 1/2 years with sugars of 25.0-28.9+++++ NOW I wake up around 10.0 and with some more adjusting I'll have them perfect!   Now I know I'd feel great if it weren't for my GERD - I'm walking around feeling 30.0 +++   when my sugars are perfect, but It's great just knowing how good my sugars are!
I love my paradigm.

I'm down to an average of 30 units a day!  I was on AT LEAST 50 on shots!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm