Re: [IP] Just wondering

As long as everything looks ok on the pump screen after you get the alarm,
I don't think you need to call the company. I called because I was at work,
and I didn't know what the heck was happening. I was working in a new, very
dry office building with carpets, and I worked with tons of electronic
equipment and I got the alarm while I was walking down the hall to my office.