[IP] Giving Thanks through Gifts

Contrary to my usual "last minute" shopping habit, I went to Amazon.com last
night and started my Christmas shopping.  To get there, I first went to:

so that when I followed one of the "book links" to Amazon it identified my
purchases as a referral from Insulin-Pumpers.   Now I-P will be getting a
commission on all of my purchase.  This will work for all of Amazon except
for the auctions and z-shops.

If you plan on doing any shopping at Amazon, please think about giving I-P
the commission from the referral.   This is just One Way that you can give
Thanks for Michael's wonderful website!

George      :>)-$