[IP] RE: Paradigm Question

Summer said:   From the picture in the book it shows an older man at the
doctors and on the computer screen are graphs etc like they got the info from

the pump.   Has anyone been able to do this? >>

And Jan said:    <Yes, the doctors. >

The MiniMed Reps also have laptops that they can plug your pump into
and download the info from the last three months and do all kinds of REALLY
COOL graphs.    Our Rep came out last May when we were having lots of
bubble problems with our old 508 (turned out to be a bad driver arm).    She
was wearing a new Paradigm she was using (she's Type 1)  and she
hooked it up to her laptop so we could see all the info they could get from

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]