Re: [IP] keeping it on

Actually the H-Tron will be closer in size to the 508 than the D-Tron.  The
D-Tron does not resemble anything else ont he market.  Josh LOVES his
Waist-It waist bands and that can be worn with most everything.  Also, for
sleep if you wear any kind of sleeping attire, like a T-shirt or something
use a baby sock with a safety pin (I use the diaper pin) and put the pump in
the sock and pin it to the underside of your top.  When I wore one of Josh's
pumps for a couple of weeks last year I wore it right up just under my
shoulder in front and I never even noticed it there!

Good Luck!!

mom to Joshua