[IP] keeping it on

I'm starting the pump monday and have been looking around trying to find some
accessories to keep the thing on during my various activities and for various

I will be starting on the MM 508, for which unfortunately MM doesn't offer
much. However the disetronic site seems to have a lot of things like the
thigh thing, various waist bands etc.

Does anyone know if I can use any of these and which is closer to the 508 in
size the Htron of Dtron. I'm guessing Dtron.  I work and wear a variety of
outfits, including often dresses.  The bra thing would be very noticeable for

I am also a very active sleeper, and my husband is worried I'm going to
destroy the pump in my first night.

Open for any suggestions.