[IP] keeping it on

I'm starting the pump monday and have been looking around trying to find some
accessories to keep the thing on during my various activities and for various
outfits.

I will be starting on the MM 508, for which unfortunately MM doesn't offer
much. However the disetronic site seems to have a lot of things like the
thigh thing, various waist bands etc.

Does anyone know if I can use any of these and which is closer to the 508 in
size the Htron of Dtron. I'm guessing Dtron.  I work and wear a variety of
outfits, including often dresses.  The bra thing would be very noticeable for
me.

I am also a very active sleeper, and my husband is worried I'm going to
destroy the pump in my first night.

Open for any suggestions.