Re: [IP] Just wondering

>>>I was just wondering for an insulin pump if its o.kay or not to put it in
>>>your jean/pants pocket without the case on? I have found that is the most
>>>comfortable way for me to wear it. The lady from MiniMed said it could
>>>cause static. Does anyone else wear it that way? I use the paradigm pump.

I've been wearing the paradigm in my jeans pocket for almost six months now and I haven't had a problem.  No one told me that I could'nt do this because of static, although it was mentioned that pumps sometimes have problems with static.  I was told that the paradigm is much less likely to have problems with static than the 508 and that, although they were still a possibility, I did not have to keep it in the case.  (also, I know many people have no problem doing the same thing with the 508)