-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted

OK I found my form that MM gave me to send to my insurance it says "3 months
unconditional money back guarantee"  Hope this helps.  If its past 3 months
for you talk to MM and tell them about your concern for the trouble you've
had and if you've had major trouble they should have a record of it and
maybe they'll agree to refund you anyways.

Good Luck,

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm