Re: [IP] Just wondering

That's how I've worn mine for 7 years now. About 4 years ago I got one
static alarm on my 506. But that's all I've ever had. The only thing I
don't like about putting it in the pocket, is that it eventually wears a
rectangle into my blue jeans. 80)

 >>>I was just wondering for an insulin pump if its o.kay or not to put it
in your jean/pants pocket without the case on? I have found that is the
most comfortable way for me to wear it.