[IPn] need some new blood, no pun intended

We still need $75 to match the MINNESOTA challenge for new donors
and you probably don't want to hear about making a pledge to Insulin
Pumper, but tonight or tomorrow you will go on-line and expect IP to
be there with notes from friends and fellow forum members. Insulin
Pumpers comes to you a few time a year and asks for your financial
support. This is day 27 of the Fall pledge drive and we still need
to raise another $1500 for this quarter. See:

Some of you have asked if there is not another way to raise money for
Insulin Pumpers. Many ways have been tried, direct mail, contact with
meter and insulin makers, and of course our friends at the pump
companies. The most successful and productive source of revenue (over
half the funds raised) still comes from the forum members. Of our ~
4000 members, around 10% have made one and sometimes several
contribution over the last year. With the tremendous interest in
Insulin Pumpers and growth in the membership, it seems that there
really should be a higher percentage of contributors. You can help us
reduce the amount of time and energy spent on fund raising by making
a sustaining contribution of a few dollars a month. If enough forum
members become sustaining members, the need for pledge drives will
decrease. Another good way to make a significant contribution is to
challenge the other members to make a donation to match your pledge
of $100 or more. If everyone that is a member just pledged  60 cents
a month, way less than $10 a year, there would be no need at all for
our pledge drives.

The biggest reason to make a contribution is simply because you enjoy
the forum and the friendship and support that it brings you. Your
financial support is needed to keep Insulin Pumpers healthy and
operating. If you are financially able and have not yet made a
contribution to Insulin Pumpers, won't you take a few minutes to mail
a check or visit our secure server and make a contribution now.

HELP finish the match to MINNESOTA's challenge to new donors.

If you would like to help match this generous contribution or make a
sustaining gift to assist Insulin Pumpers with the Fall pledge drive,
then make your matching contribution toward this challenge by visiting
the Insulin Pumpers  donation page at:

To challenge the other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022